Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#61 dirtysouthgentleman

dirtysouthgentleman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

slow walkers......make me want to lose my mind

i have places to be, walking slow as shit in front of me just irritates me

#62 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

^+1 to that man. drives me crazy

#63 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

^+2!!

#64 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

My friend and adult hockey team mate's missing daughter and her cousin were found dead today. They were abducted back in July and with every day that passed the thought of a good outcome lessened. It's like they had fallen off the face of the Earth with no real leads at all. Hunters found what are likely their two bodies around lunch time today roughly 15 or 20 miles north-northwest of where they were taken. I hope that the police find out who did this and arrest them without releasing any names first. That way the person or persons will at least live out the rest of their miserable lives in prison before someone else evens the score. RIP Elizabeth and Lyric, our hearts ache.

#65 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Praying for your friend and family. It's a shame these things happen.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#66 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

that's terrible man, that is just horrible, our condolences to your friend and their family members.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#67 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

They were planning a "pink-out" at tonight's Waterloo Blackhawks USHL game here in town. Everyone was to wear pink and Drew & Heather were going to hand out pink wristbands (we need new ones as ours are worn out!) with "praying for Elizabeth and Lyric" on them. Now it's changed to a memorial for the girls and families. Not certain but I'd believe they'll still be there to hand them out and see everyone. We have our last regular-season adult game this Sunday and I don't know if Drew will play or not. The ironic thing is he's also a roster member of the team we're playing but ours is his primary team. They've already contacted me and asked if we wanted the game pushed back or cancelled. I told them no, that we'd go ahead and play as a tribute after we have a gathering at center ice of both teams and officials for a prayer and moment of silence. I hope they catch the animal(s) who did this to two innocent little girls. Given the remote location the bodies were found at I'd imagine it's someone local with a good knowledge of the area.

#68 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Those times when you almost die due to someone else's ignorance. I just got moved from ER to a bed in the hospital for overnight observation... I've been fighting strep and a URI the last few days and was prescribed an antibiotic, I implicitly stated I was allergic to penicillin's. Oh so Clyndimycin should be fine. Still a mushroom derivative. So I almost died due to swelling of my throat, and seizure of my lungs...

On the upside. No more fever.

#69 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

why in the hell do we have so many "cheating spouse" "find a friend to f---" ads now in this group? its making my work proxy settings go stupid. since when did we turn to spam?

#70 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Those times when you almost die due to someone else's ignorance. I just got moved from ER to a bed in the hospital for overnight observation... I've been fighting strep and a URI the last few days and was prescribed an antibiotic, I implicitly stated I was allergic to penicillin's. Oh so Clyndimycin should be fine. Still a mushroom derivative. So I almost died due to swelling of my throat, and seizure of my lungs...

On the upside. No more fever.

hey man i'm glad you're better now at least and survived too

#71 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Thanks Humberto, I'm glad I survived too haha. Although no insurance equals a busted pocket now.

#72 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

People who don't put on their turn signals really grinds my gears

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#73 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Witnessed a wreck a few weeks back caused by someone doing that. I actually stuck around as the person who got rear ended was trying to claim they were rammed by a speeding person.

#74 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Thanks Humberto, I'm glad I survived too haha. Although no insurance equals a busted pocket now.

hey man you survived, compared to your life whats a few thousand bucks?
trust me i know all about that, i had to take credit cards out just to pay for my head scans when i was supposed to have brain surgery, fuck insurance, they're just assholes anyway

#75 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and people affected by the school shooting in CT
http://www.usatoday....cticut/1769367/

#76 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

hey man you survived, compared to your life whats a few thousand bucks?
trust me i know all about that, i had to take credit cards out just to pay for my head scans when i was supposed to have brain surgery, fuck insurance, they're just assholes anyway

Spot on. And only $1348. Not to bad. And insurance won't cover me due to my Tricare coverage which most civilian hospitals don't wanna take. Sooooo I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

#77 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Spot on. And only $1348. Not to bad. And insurance won't cover me due to my Tricare coverage which most civilian hospitals don't wanna take. Sooooo I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

i swear tricare, medicare, medicaid, Department of Defense and VA are only here to block out any type of medical help it seems. All they do is block our support for the company i work for, yet the patients need this medication to live better.

#78 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and people affected by the school shooting in CT
http://www.usatoday....cticut/1769367/

i hope they dont waste tax payer money in "bringing justice and sending him to jail" Death penalty, or 20 years of being raped in jail for that crap. What a piece of crap, disgusting.

#79 HolyRollie

HolyRollie
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

i hope they dont waste tax payer money in "bringing justice and sending him to jail" Death penalty, or 20 years of being raped in jail for that crap. What a piece of crap, disgusting.

The shooter is dead.

My Feedback | Boston | ATEP

#80 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

The shooter is dead.

i thought they said one was and the other one had escaped into the woods?