Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1923 replies to this topic

#1921 mc88

mc88
  • LocationSan Jose, Calif.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

People can shout whenever the fuck they want to shout. Anthems have no place in sports anyway.

This. Thanks to dem natszhees, US/CAN/EU sports began to sing anthems to basically match the Nazi national pride demonstrations.

In fact, because of the Nazis, Americans no longer salute the flag like so:

bellamy_salute-56a9aaf15f9b58b7d0fdcf8e.

Sports and military are probably just as bad as church and state. They are two mutually different entities and really don't belong together.

A soldier dying for their country goes WELL beyond just putting a puck in a net. They deserve more appreciation than that.

#1922 Moose

Moose

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:18 AM

Shipped a pair of 11k skates, eBay buyer claimed I sent an empty box. Too bad he didn’t think things through and realized I had the shipping receipt stating the weight and the weight at subsequent stops along the way. I wonder if PayPal has a way to restrict or limit people who obviously get caught attempting fraud.

#1923 mc88

mc88
  • LocationSan Jose, Calif.

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Someone (not associated with this site) hilariously took the time to try and scam me on something I had listed on eBay. They strung me along and showed interest, urged me to give them a buy it now price because a 7 day auction is just too long. I said ffinnneee, I don't normally do this, but I took the time to make a PayPal invoice that was extremely detailed and precise to avoid any misunderstandings. An hour or so after I sent the invoice, the moron sent me a fake email from "paypalpayment@trackdelivery.co.uk" stating that the payment for my EBAY item (I sent a PayPal invoice that was unrelated to the auction) has been "APPROVED" and would be credited to my account as soon as I provided a tracking number.

I laughed as soon as I read it, especially the part about how the "buyer cannot cancel the payment because it has been programmed on our database, so you are to go on with the shipment and get back to us with the Tracking Number of the Shipped item," but I'm still disappointed that I wasted so much of my day communicating back and forth with this douche and drawing up a detailed invoice for... nothing.

To the scammer: Choke on a dick, prick. To the others that took the time to read this: Always, always, always log into your PayPal account to make sure the funds are there before sending anything.

And the saga continues. The item eventually sold via auction. Top bidder waits nearly 2 days to pay. Once payment was received, I go to create a shipping label via eBay, and get a "there's a problem with the shipping address" error. Do a google search and... the shipping address has been associated with tons of fraud: https://badbuyerlist...7204071b1f3d6ed

#1924 kevboy555

kevboy555
  • LocationLangley, BC, Canada

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

And the saga continues. The item eventually sold via auction. Top bidder waits nearly 2 days to pay. Once payment was received, I go to create a shipping label via eBay, and get a "there's a problem with the shipping address" error. Do a google search and... the shipping address has been associated with tons of fraud: https://badbuyerlist...7204071b1f3d6ed

The old “Russians sending shit to Delaware” scam. Stay clear!!! I sent a pair of gloves there, the buyer said they never received them, I told him to take it up with eBay, and then I didn’t hear from him again....