Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#1921 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

People can shout whenever the fuck they want to shout. Anthems have no place in sports anyway.

This. Thanks to dem natszhees, US/CAN/EU sports began to sing anthems to basically match the Nazi national pride demonstrations.

In fact, because of the Nazis, Americans no longer salute the flag like so:

bellamy_salute-56a9aaf15f9b58b7d0fdcf8e.

Sports and military are probably just as bad as church and state. They are two mutually different entities and really don't belong together.

A soldier dying for their country goes WELL beyond just putting a puck in a net. They deserve more appreciation than that.

#1922 Moose

Moose

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:18 AM

Shipped a pair of 11k skates, eBay buyer claimed I sent an empty box. Too bad he didn’t think things through and realized I had the shipping receipt stating the weight and the weight at subsequent stops along the way. I wonder if PayPal has a way to restrict or limit people who obviously get caught attempting fraud.

#1923 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Someone (not associated with this site) hilariously took the time to try and scam me on something I had listed on eBay. They strung me along and showed interest, urged me to give them a buy it now price because a 7 day auction is just too long. I said ffinnneee, I don't normally do this, but I took the time to make a PayPal invoice that was extremely detailed and precise to avoid any misunderstandings. An hour or so after I sent the invoice, the moron sent me a fake email from "paypalpayment@trackdelivery.co.uk" stating that the payment for my EBAY item (I sent a PayPal invoice that was unrelated to the auction) has been "APPROVED" and would be credited to my account as soon as I provided a tracking number.

I laughed as soon as I read it, especially the part about how the "buyer cannot cancel the payment because it has been programmed on our database, so you are to go on with the shipment and get back to us with the Tracking Number of the Shipped item," but I'm still disappointed that I wasted so much of my day communicating back and forth with this douche and drawing up a detailed invoice for... nothing.

To the scammer: Choke on a dick, prick. To the others that took the time to read this: Always, always, always log into your PayPal account to make sure the funds are there before sending anything.

And the saga continues. The item eventually sold via auction. Top bidder waits nearly 2 days to pay. Once payment was received, I go to create a shipping label via eBay, and get a "there's a problem with the shipping address" error. Do a google search and... the shipping address has been associated with tons of fraud: https://badbuyerlist...7204071b1f3d6ed

#1924 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

And the saga continues. The item eventually sold via auction. Top bidder waits nearly 2 days to pay. Once payment was received, I go to create a shipping label via eBay, and get a "there's a problem with the shipping address" error. Do a google search and... the shipping address has been associated with tons of fraud: https://badbuyerlist...7204071b1f3d6ed

The old “Russians sending shit to Delaware” scam. Stay clear!!! I sent a pair of gloves there, the buyer said they never received them, I told him to take it up with eBay, and then I didn’t hear from him again....

#1925 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

I may have said it before but....people who post something for sale, don't empty out their inbox and then ghost.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1926 stock

stock

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

The old “Russians sending shit to Delaware” scam. Stay clear!!! I sent a pair of gloves there, the buyer said they never received them, I told him to take it up with eBay, and then I didn’t hear from him again....

This happened to me too. Delaware and Folcroft, PA.

#1927 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:18 PM

Forget it. 

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#1928 JC116_MTL

JC116_MTL
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Actual conversation from SLS with who I assume to be some kid:

user: how did you get this curve

Me: How did I get it? Huh? 

user: like from where bro

Me: Does it matter where I get my stock from? Lol?

user: i mean not rlly i was just tryna get some sticks w this curve

user: (Messages again a day later) can i pay u to get some for me 

Me: Are you serious, dude? It's called.... just buy mine on this site???

user: ya bro but i need 67 flex tho lol hook it up

*blocks user*

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you absolutely have been found wanting. Welcome to the new world. God save you, if it is right that he should do so."

#1929 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:37 PM

maitred.jpg

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1930 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:36 AM

This. Thanks to dem natszhees, US/CAN/EU sports began to sing anthems to basically match the Nazi national pride demonstrations.

In fact, because of the Nazis, Americans no longer salute the flag like so:

bellamy_salute-56a9aaf15f9b58b7d0fdcf8e.

i guess they did nazi that coming......

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#1931 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

Forget it. 

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#1932 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 28 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

Call them out by name so we know who it was.

#1933 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

Someone complained that I didn't give them enough free extras in their order. I sent a goalie bag with two extra blank goalie practice jerseys that were not mentioned or listed. Their response: that's all you could do for me?  :wtf:

Username: brentkbutler33 on SLS.

WTF is right. I try to avoid SLS. I know there are a ton of 2k members on there, but there also a ton of idiots who post ridiculous things. 

#1934 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:18 AM

I'm having luck actually selling a lot of stuff. Just dont listen to trade offers and be firm on your price and all the 14 year olds leave you alone immediately. I can't tell you how many trade offers of retail used sticks, or beat up black gloves for my stuff I've heard though

#1935 sharks_throwaway

sharks_throwaway
  • LocationTallmadge, OH

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

WTF is right. I try to avoid SLS. I know there are a ton of 2k members on there, but there also a ton of idiots who post ridiculous things.

It’s petty but I’m rather annoyed with how many members on SLS have usernames that begin with or contain “Dangle”

#1936 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:43 PM

losers on ebay who ask you when you're going to ship an item out less than half a day of it being paid. if time is an issue then address it. You don't have anything better going on in your lives you pathetic losers. I understand if it's just a subtle question but when you send me a couple messages and add 3 question marks and 3 exclaimations on it it's out of hand.

also truck drivers in the left lane on the highways and streets, fuck all of you trucks drivers that do that....

that is all for today...

#1937 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:03 AM

Marc Bergevin

#1938 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

Yup....had enough of this buffoon

#1939 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:01 AM

It’s petty but I’m rather annoyed with how many members on SLS have usernames that begin with or contain “Dangle”

Always found that peculiar.

#1940 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

Marc Bergevin

As a leaf fan I endorse the actions of Marc